ADVANCED ADVERSE EFFECTS
Taught by Dr Yehya, Speciality Doctor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with many years’ experience and Sara, our very own RGN, this advanced course includes real life case studies.
It covers a wide range of possible adverse effects, from minor complications through worrying, to moderate, serious and major. It defines each complication’s likely frequency from common through to occasional, infrequent, rare and very rare offering key symptoms and advice on treatment and prevention.
Through working with case studies and shared experience and knowledge this is an essential course for anyone who is serious about being able to deal confidently with adverse effects.
A certificate of attendance is presented at the end of the course.
On this full day you’ll learn about, and study examples of:
- The emergency kit
- The use of hyaluronidase in aesthetic practice
- Management of acute skin infections
- Blindness after facial injection
- The management of bruising following non-surgical cosmetic treatment
- Management of delayed onset nodules (dons)
- Prophylaxis and treatment of herpetic infections
- Management of necrosis, ptosis, oedema and tyndall effect
- 8 management of oedema
- Management of tyndall effect
The course also includes:
- Anaphylaxis training
- The management of sharps injuries or splash incidents
- Reporting procedures for adverse effects
- Advice on product selection
- Support from ACPB
£1,000 incl. VAT