NOW ACCEPTED TO JOIN PART B OF THE JCCP PRACTITIONER REGISTER
Internationally Recognised and UKAS Accredited Level 4 Certification
IQ Verify are an internationally recognised certification body and have developed this Level 4 Certification Scheme to raise the calibre of aesthetic training and education. Developed in alignment with the latest cosmetic standards, in addition to those of an internationally recognised ISO, this programme represents the gold standard for any practitioner looking to progress within the sector.
At level 4: Certificate holders will develop the knowledge and competence required to deliver:
- Facial Microneedling (0- 0.5mm)
- Non-Facial Microneedling (0-1.0mm)
- Very Superficial Chemical Peels to the Stratum Corneum
The scheme meets the following cosmetic guidelines:
- Health Education England (HEE) Qualification Requirements for the Delivery of Cosmetic Procedures
- Cosmetic Practice Standards Authority (CPSA) Skin Rejuvenation Guidelines
IQ Verify Certification Renewed every three years.
Renewal requirement is 26 case studies and 50 hours CPD (of which 20 hours can be external e.g. courses, conferences etc).