LEVEL 7 IN AESTHETIC MEDICINE (ONLINE)
Cosmetic Couture is the first centre in the UK to offer a specialist high-level theory course via online learning for non-medics in injectables.
This is certified by The Aesthetic Qualification Universal Award (AQUA), and ensures students have access to the highest calibre training materials to support their learning. Think of it as buying the aesthetic injectables Level 7 textbook.
In the absence of a nationally recognised Level 7 qualification for non-medics, this certification is as a vital step towards improving client safety through training.
Once completed students will receive an AQUA Certification in Injectables Theory.
The course is 100% online so study can be followed at your own pace.
The course consists of six modules, each of which needs to be completed and a test passed. The pass mark for each module is 85%.
The modules are as follows:
- Principles of Botulinum Toxin Use in Aesthetic Medicine
- Principles of Dermal Filler Use in Aesthetic Medicine
- Principles of Dermatology in Aesthetic Medicine
- Principles of Cosmetic Psychology in Aesthetic Medicine
- Principles of Ageing and Photo-ageing in Aesthetic Medicine
- Principles of Treatment in Aesthetic Medicine
No previous experience is required
£1,500 incl. VAT