Who is this course for?
The microblading course is open to anybody with an interest in the beauty and aesthetics industry.
There are no prerequisites to study this course.
Microblading is the latest brow enhancement technique creating a buzz in the beauty industry. This course will teach you how to create fuller, more defined brows with natural hair strokes using microblades (no machine)
The microblading course is broken down into the following theoretical and practical components.
- Anatomy & Physiology: The skin and face, lymph system, immune system
- Health, Safety & Salon Hygiene: Your duty of care, regulations, licensing, sterilisation, disinfection & needle disposal
- Client Consultation: Managing expectations, contraindications, record keeping, patch testing, medical issues to consider pain control, after care and follow up treatments
- Equipment: Getting to know the tools, blade choice, and additional equipment required for treatments, setting up your work area
- Colour Theory: Identifying skin tones, choosing colours and tones, mixing colours, controlling colour performance in the skin, working on ethnic skin types
- Pain Control: Legal options available and their application
- Perfect brow positioning: How to measure and position the brows using the Golden Ratio calculator
- Client Care
- Treatment application: Enhancing thin brows, creating natural hair strokes, colour blending
- 3 live models for case studies
Course Duration and Cost
21 hours pre-study, theory online and 2 days inhouse training and competency case studies
Course Cost: £2,600.00
Starter kit included
All aspects of the course are mandatory
Register your interest in this course
"*" indicates required fields