Qualify with Couture to Level 7
The UK’s leading award-winning aesthetic training academy is about to offer aesthetic practitioners, both medic and non-medic, the opportunity to qualify all the way to level 7.
As new regulations and requirements loom larger on the horizon, thought they are not mandatory yet, Cosmetic Couture is teaming up with the ONLY courses available for non-medics to qualify at levels 4, 5 and 7 in aesthetics with a UK-recognised qualification.
Cosmetic Couture will offer three new courses:
- Qualifi Level 4 Certificate in Anatomy and Physiology for Aesthetics Practice
- Qualifi Level 5 Certificate in Aesthetic Practice
- Qualifi Level 7 Certificate in Aesthetic Practice
Maxine McCarthy, CEO of Cosmetic Couture, said the company has been looking for more than 12 months at the best way to help practitioners future-proof themselves from possible new rules and regulations and has gone through a rigorous research and registration process.
Maxine said: “This is the only way for non-medics to qualify in this way – to get t level 7. After years of leading innovations, it’s time for us once again to lead the field and give all practitioners the opportunity to train to level 7 – and in a way that will give them the confidence to know that these qualifications are 100% in line with any new rules that may come into force in the next year or two.”
Qualifi’s level 4, 5 and 7 courses are officially approved and regulated by The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (OFQUAL), the independent exams regulator for England. They accredit all examination boards offering GCSEs and A-levels, and they also accredit vocational qualifications, like the new courses Cosmetic Couture will be offering meaning they would be included in any new national regulatory framework.
The aim of offering the new courses is to once and for all provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their aesthetic practice capabilities within the health and aesthetic sector.
At the end of Level 7, which is the achievement of a recognised UK qualification, is for learners to develop the skills likely to be required by organisations and the aesthetic industry globally – and comply with any new national regulations.
This highest qualification will prepare learners for any and all regulatory changes on the horizon and equip practitioners with a specialist work-related programme of study that provides breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, along with practical skills required in the aesthetics sector.
Non-medical students must progress through the levels – completing level 4 before moving to level 5 and then level 5 before moving to level 7. Medics may be able to join at a higher level depending on their qualifications.
Cosmetic Couture already runs courses at Level 3 which count as qualifiers to get onto the Level 4 course. And students can then build all the way up to Level 7.
The Level 7 Course Contents include:
- Facial Aesthetics Consultation
- Psychology of Facial Aesthetics
- Botulinum Toxin Injections to the Face and Neck
- Temporary and Reversible Dermal Fillers to the Face and Neck
- Management of Complications and Medical Emergencies
And the major learning outcomes are as follows:
- To understand and apply the principles and practice of aesthetics treatments
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between aesthetic theories and their practical application in the aesthetic world
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to the aesthetic industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Pre-registrations for the new courses are being taken now for courses anticipated to start in February 2022.
Contact our sales team on email@example.com for more information.