Cosmetic Couture – Maxine Hopley
Founder & MD, Head Tutor and Aesthetician
Maxine has over 20 years’ experience in the beauty, sports and aesthetics industry and qualified to the highest level, Maxine has trained with renowned Doctors and Cosmetic Surgeons throughout her career, along with extensive academical qualifications, Maxine is also a qualified highly experienced Aesthetician.
She is trained in the following qualifications
- Level 5 Diploma in Education
- Level 4 Assesors Award
- Level 3 PTTLS,.
- BSc in Sports
- Postgraduate Doctorate in Alternative Medicines & Acupuncture
- Medical Tattooing
- Semi-permanent makeup
- Medical tattooing
- IPL laser
- Tattoo Removal
- Meso Therapy
- TCA Facial Peel
- Advanced anti-wrinkle treatments,
- Advanced dermal fillers, Cannula Injectables
- Founder of Nytox Vampire Treatment™ 2013 Maxine was the first training company to gain insurance for non-medic in this treatment in 2013
- NHS phlebotomy trained
- Maxine’s specialist subject is Anatomy & Physiology, having taken part in over 200 hours in cadaver dissection.
Along with being the founder and owner of Cosmetic Couture, Maxine is also the founder of a number of Companies within the Couture Group, Companies such as ACT Fast Distribution Limited, Nytox Distribution. Lypsy Couture™ Limited, Maxsthetica International, Maxine has also branched out internationally with M.W Cosmestic Couture Limited which is based in Cyprus offering treatments and training for health care professional