The course covers the practice off drawing blood from patients for aesthetic use. The course will underpin knowledge and practice to allow the safe drawing of blood.
Who is this course for?
The Phlebotomy Course is designed for anybody with an interest in learning to draw blood from patients for aesthetic use.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
The use of a patient’s blood is required in a number of common aesthetic treatments. The phlebotomy course will teach you everything you need to know to do this safely.
The Phlebotomy course covers the following modules
- Learn safe techniques and principles for assessment and selection of veins suitable for venepuncture
- Patient assessment
- Understanding how blood flows through a healthy heart
- Learn correct handling of vacutainer collection of blood
- Perform and be aware of dangers and complications of this invasive technique
- Draw blood correctly to provide quality specimen
- Follow strict aseptic techniques and safety principles
- To safely work towards competence
- Have the right attitude and manner resulting in a positive response from the patient
- Reasons for and complications of this procedure
- The management of anaphylaxis
- Knowledge of Legal and professional responsibilities
Course Duration and Cost
3hrs inhouse training
Course Cost: £600.00
Register your interest in this course
"*" indicates required fields