SCULPTRA® – NEW COURSE AT COSMETIC COUTURE
SCULPTRA® TRAINING COURSE
Presented by a registered healthcare professional
A long lasting and effective anti-ageing treatment, Sculptra® is clinically proven to restore facial volume and to smooth out deep lines and wrinkles. It’s non-invasive and works naturally in harmony with the body to achieve a youthful, radiant complexion.
Sculptra® is a biocompatible and biodegradable injectable material known as poly-L-lactic acid which is derived from fruit acids and naturally stimulates the build-up of the body’s own collagen.
Sculptra® works by increasing the volume of depressed areas over a short time.
Sculptra can be used to improve the appearance of: nasolabial folds; marionette lines; sunken cheeks; wrinkles in the cheeks or chin and deep scars.
Results can be seen in just two or three treatment sessions at six- to eight-week intervals. Clinical studies have shown results last 3 times longer than regular fillers – almost up to 2 years. A patient may require three to six treatments to be completely satisfied.
- History and cosmetic background
- Mechanism of action
- Indications, reconstitution and Injection techniques
- Before and after pictures
- Contraindications, complications & adverse events
- Post-treatment instructions to prevent complications and follow-up
- Combining Sculptra® with other aesthetic procedures
- Hands on training with models
- Managing Sculptra® related complications
- Legal implications
- Setting up a Business and insurance
Suitable Healthcare Practitioners
£900 incl. VAT