Who is this course for?
The online dermaplaning course is designed for those with an interest in aesthetic and beauty treatments.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Dermaplaning is a popular facial treatment that involves the regulated movement of a steel scalpel blade at a 45-degree angle across the face. The purpose of dermaplaning treatments is to remove the very top layer of skin, any vellus hair and the “peach fuzz” that sits on top of the skin. It leaves the client with baby-smooth, hair-free, glowing skin that lasts up to four weeks.
This course is now 100% online and endorsed by Finch Insurance Group. Modules include
How dermaplaning works
- Health & safety
- Sharps disposal
- Treatment areas – Face and Stomach
- Client suitability and consultation
- Equipment use
- Stock list
- Consent forms
- Pricing structures
- Treatment plan
- Managing expectations
- Hygiene, sharps disposal and legal aspects
- Treatment techniques
- Video demonstration
Course Duration and Cost
- 8 hours pre-study
- 2 hours online theory
- 30 min online exam
- Access to in-depth instructional video with full explanation on how to perform the procedure
Course Cost: £600.00
All aspects of the course are mandatory
- To pass the course the student must send a return video to Cosmetic Couture showing a minimum 2 live model treatments from start to finish of the treatment
- Videos will be assessed and along with exam results if passed, a CPD accredited certificate will be issued
Register your interest in this course
"*" indicates required fields