Who is this course for?
The online microneedling course is open to both experienced students and students with no prior knowledge or experience of aesthetic treatments. It is a gentle facial rejuvenation treatment with little downtime. This treatment causes little to no bruising and can do wonders to sunken areas of the skin, fine lines discolouration and general rejuvenation of the skin.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Microneedling is the next big thing in the aesthetics industry, and a must-have skill for any training aesthetician.
The treatment is carried out using a derma roller or derma stamp – a tool that uses clusters of microneedles ranging from 1mm – 1.5mm in thickness. These needles are gently rolled over the facial area creating trauma to the skin cells causing them to regrow and stimulate collagen production.
The microneedling course is now 100% online and endorsed by Finch Insurance Group. During the course the following topics will be covered
- Skin structure
- Equipment and stock list
- Treatment benefits
- Treatment areas
- Risks and side effects
- Client suitability and consultation
- Expected results
- Managing expectations
- Hygiene, sharps disposal and legal aspects
- Roller and stamp techniques
- Video demonstration
Course Duration and Cost
- 8 hours pre-study
- 2 hours online theory
- 30 min online exam
- Access to in-depth instructional video with full explanation on how to perform the procedure
Course Cost: £600.00
All aspects of the course are mandatory
- To pass the course the student must send a return video to Cosmetic Couture showing a minimum 2 live model treatments from start to finish of the treatment
- Videos will be assessed and along with exam results if passed, a CPD accredited certificate will be issued
Students with Level 3 or equivalent will be taught with 1.5mm microneedles.
Register your interest in this course
"*" indicates required fields